For all door entry and access control systems requiring secure control at the door, it is essential that the correct lock is fitted that will compliment the security of the control system. Kaba has a range of electronic and electromechanical locking mechanisms that are used in high security installations.
Types of security locks
Push Button Locks form an important part of your overall security . Utilised in many environments such as Retail, Commercial, Schools, Utilises and Hospitals for example, they provide convenience with security and flexibility.
- Site/ Workshop storage safes - Commercial and Residential
- Ground anchors with chain and padlock
- Security retractable grilles
- Burglar bars, fixed and removable
- Pacri-bolts, these are hardened steel bolts fitted to the inside of the garage doors operated by keys
- Steel sheet to existing wooden doors
- Steel strip fitted to edge of existing door to help prevent forcing of lock
- Hinge bolts to help prevent attack to hinges